Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last day and the flight home!

It was raining again but I've had no complaints about the weather.  Every time I go to Vancouver I end up with spectacular weather so a bit of rain won't hurt.  I took my DSLR for one final walk along the sea wall and another trip to Stanley Park, followed by a trip to Vanier Park to see the eagles one last time.

The boats and ships were out on the water:


My eagle friend made one final appearance but was unsuccessful in catching any birds while I was there.  They scattered and chased it away:



The sun rose and the fog started to burn off:


The great blue heron decided to show off its flying skills:


Watch out, gull!


And a final trip to see my eagles at Vanier Park.  Ms Vanier, you are gorgeous!


As we were walking over to Granville Island, a crow was chasing the male back to his nest:



And that's it!  Now, a few pictures from the air:





Bye Vancouver, see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics and memories to treasure of your home away from home.

    ReplyDelete