Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tuesday: Beautiful Lynn Canyon

And yet another early wake up call gave me some beautiful views of the pink sky at sunrise. Click on any picture to enlarge:


I went for my daily walk along the sea wall:






Remember the dead tree the eagle was using earlier in the week?


The final result of the tree's remains will be shown in an upcoming blog entry. How's that for drama?



I bought a day pass since we were going to use public transit quite a bit today. We took a bus to the sea bus and then another bus to Lynn Canyon. Here are some pictures of Lynn Canyon. It's very quiet in there, I only saw a couple of birds and heard a raven somewhere but never saw it.












I love the suspension bridge:


Back on the sea bus towards Vancouver and following a float plane:


After that, a delicious dinner at Chronic Tacos in Kits. I ordered 3 tacos and thought they weren't filling enough.



I was SO full after we ate. Then I crashed a few hours later because of my early morning wake up and vigourous hike. I never thought I'd see the day where I went to bed at 9 because I was waking up at 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment